The Princeton Review My College Journal, Organization and Inspiration for the College Admissions Journey
Organization and Inspiration for the College Admissions Journey, The Princeton Review
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission.
The College Application Process can sometimes feel like running a marathon, one that goes on for years! At The Princeton Review, we know that if you want to find the right pace, and that's where this guided journal comes in. use it to pump up your confidence, center your thoughts, and prepare for collage admissions journey.
- Reflective prompts designed to help you tell your story on college admission
- Engaging activities to help you define and organize your thoughts
- Hany milestone markers, including a twelve-month calendar, to help track your progress and stay focus
- Comprehensive worksheets to record and organize your test scores, easy ideas, and more
- Write-in college profile sections to help compare and contrast schools and narrow down your list